Saturday, November 06, 2010

Update from Debbie...

Here's an update from Deb. I started keeping a log at night while on watch on my iPhone of things you may find interesting... You asked for it. Here we go.

So I remember all my dreams on the boat. Too well. I keep thinking I'm not asleep because all these things are happening, people are talking... I wish they would shut up so I could sleep! Maybe it's the mecklazine? (Sea Sick Med)

It's very crowded out here. It's really dark because the moon doesn't come up until 5am, and even then its tiny! We bumped (softly) into something last night at 00:33. Whatever it was didn't chase us, so all good.

At 01:45 a %$%$&*& long line fishing boat played chicken with me. All is well until the last min when he sped up and turned in front of me following the contour lines. Jim just about had a heart attack when I called him on deck!

Sea creature count for today stands at a turtle, then a whale, and 3 bottlenose dolphins. The ones we've seen before have been the small black and white ones.... I have to download a sea creature ID book. I have books for fish and birds, no Mammals or reptiles!

Ita Peed. All good.

Deb

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment