Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another alternative to crack...

So, if you are looking for another alternative to crack, try driving on the buses in PV.  This must be where the idea for the Harry Potter Bus came from.  It is impossible that these guys squish these buses into the spaces they do.  After a Mexican woman next to me crossed herself, I closed my eyes!

 

Speaking of Harry Potter, I’m going to see it tomorrow, in English!  HAA HAA, Tori!!!!  Mischief Managed!

 

PV has been great.  We are getting some upholstery work done for ½ of what it was going to cost in the US.  Yeah!  And I went to see a Dermatologist today, just to make sure.   I got the “all clear, wear more sun screen, and your skin is great for someone who spends so much time in the sun…”

 

Otherwise, same ol, same ol for when we are in harbor.  Grocery shopping at the Wal-Mart, getting the propane refilled,  walking the dog…

 

That’s all for now!

 

Debbie

 

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I had a similar experience on the island of Mahe on our trip to the Seychelles....crazy to say the least!

    Plus they were decorated in all sorts of ribbons and flowers. I thought that was keep the gods happy.

    ReplyDelete