Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tenacatita

All,

Deb and I are anchored in Tenacatita, a beautiful harbor surrounded by mountains, nice beaches, palm trees, etc. Dolphin are literally swimming around the boats in the harbor and rumor has it if you jump in they will come and swim with you.

Neither Deb nor I have been brave enough to give THAT a try, but I'm trying to work up my nerve.

The only negative in this day right now is a BIG one. We have the Cal-Stanfurd game on the radio, and are not happy with the 38 - 0 score!! Four years without a decent QB is getting a bit ridiculous!

Time to update my Rose Bowl shirt...

-Jim

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

1 comment:

  1. For your benefit, I hope the radio reception died. The Bears did. With a name like Brock Mansion, shouldn't you be a better quarterback?

    Jim - Jump in the water!

    ReplyDelete