Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jim posed for Playboy!!

That's right, you read that correctly!!

There I was, minding my own business, kiting just in front of Saba Rock, BVI when I noticed two or three completely naked women prancing around the small beach on the backside of the island.

After I recovered from my massive wipeout...

I noticed that there were several photographers on the other side of these women pointing camera's in my direction.  So, for the next 30 minutes or so I enjoyed a very unique and entertaining kite surfing session, while positioning myself strategically so that they would have something interesting in their photo's!!!

Hope I make the cover!!!

-Jim

2 comments:

  1. 2 or 3 completely naked women? I think Jim knows exactly how many. And it was only the swift current that made him get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures please.

    ReplyDelete