Tuesday, January 03, 2012

It's been awhile...

Deb here. My turn.

It's been a little while since I've posted, so here's what's going on with me/us.

A great day for kite boarding is a sucky day at the beach. While they love 20k to do tricks in, for me, on the beach it's a total sand blasting, experience. Beautiful, but exfoliating So Ita and I have been happily guarding the boat for the last 5 days while the knuckle heads try to kill themselves.

I've been doing a lot of cooking (thank you Kim for the inspiration. Pat says he hasn't eaten this healthy in a long time) and a lot of reading. We downloaded the King of Thrones series and it's great. Ohhh, and a lot of doctoring on the knuckle heads from kiteboarding bruises, blisters and coral cuts/stings. My Advil supply is dwindling.

Today there was only 8k of wind, 98 degrees in the boat, so dumping the trash, getting ice, paddle boarding and swimming were my activities of the day Finding and fixing a water leak, (back shower) cleaning the speedo, scrubbing the bottom of the dingy, fixing the grounding strap on the dingy engine, cleaning the waterline of the big boat, changing the oil in the engine... Those were Jim and Pat's chores.

Anyway, life is good and we are well.

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,
    It's been awhile since I've caught up on your posts. Love the "Wipeout" video. Happy New Year to both!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete