Thursday, December 30, 2010

9am here and we are still waiting for our advisor

9am EST

Still at Balboa YC. Advisor is now 45 min late. Hope we don't lose our
spot in line!!

SPOT is on. So you can figure out where we are by checking it.

Links to webcams on blog.

Future updates will be on the blog rather than email.

All onboard are ready and excited!! Supposed to go through tied to a 100'
motorboat. The girls are hoping for mimosas, and invitations to hang out in
the air conditioned cabins on the big boat!!

We shall see....

-Jim

3 comments:

  1. I think i see you just leaving the lock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    One lock down. I was hoping they would be srcunched in with a big tanker and my brother would be running around with his fender but they transited with only a couple small boat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have a gotten a screen shot of Morpheus going through the Miraflores Lock. LINK HERE

    ReplyDelete