Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Update from Puerto Rico

I am just checking in from onboard Gibb Kane’s fantastic Swan 66 in Marina Puerto Del Rey, Puerto Rico.  We arrived from Spain just over a week ago, and my plans are to stay here until just prior to Christmas when Deb and I will charter a boat in the British Virgin Islands for the Christmas/New Years Holidays.  We have family joining us and are really looking forward to that time.

Between now and then, Deb (joining me today) and I will need to keep ourselves amused in Puerto Rico.  I’m sure I’d be shot if I complained too much, but after the last six months, Puerto Rico is not going to make the top of my list.  In fact, last week I found some cheap flights to St. Martin (a favorite of mine) and jumped over there for three days of fun.

The pictures below are from that side trip…

No comments:

Post a Comment