Friday, May 10, 2013

Tell me again. Why did we leave the Caribbean??





I understand that this is a bit out of sequence, but it does apply now for a couple of reasons.
  1. I worked on this and put it together during our passage
  2. It fits the ongoing theme of me questioning the intelligence of  leaving a warm, beautiful place that represents heaven on earth to boaters, and sailing to a cold, blustery, crowded place that I may or may not like.
All great races go from cold places to warm places.  I've done lots of those races and love them.  Why then am I trying the opposite of that very successful formula??

I can't really answer that now, but certainly hope that the answer becomes clear over the next few months!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete